Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fairies Kick Ass!

January 14, 2010

I spent the morning working on articles for Holistc asia and helped Peter plant fruit trees by the creek and collect wood for our fire pit. No water pressure today so I was dirty for the evening. Besides that I had a bed to fall into that night I truly felt like camping, even down to the smell of smoke lingering in my hair and the dirt underneath my fingernails. I was so tired by the end of it, I didn't even care, but hopefully the water will be back tomorrow so I can wash myself, and my sheets, respectfully.

Peter wrote an awesome poem about our day.. it was about getting dirty, giving back to the land, enjoying small delights, walking around in the gulleys, and ending his rhymes with something about fairies kicking ass. YeaH!

No comments:

Post a Comment