Saturday, August 21, 2010

Observing Footprints

Each swerve and turn down this path is neither too sharp or too smooth. If I go continue veering left, I'll eventually be going right. I'f I reach the top, I must come down. There's a true balance of things and a way that opposites seem to naturally loop back to you in some form or shape, whether it's the peak or the valley, I haven't yet endured an illogical release of life's ups and downs. As a matter of fact, I would say even the most absurd moments find their reasoning down the road.
The questions and decisions I make right are only the beginning of a tremble of a wave. But even so that make take lifetimes to erupt. This is just a journey now. I have begun to look at my path as part of each step I've taken rather than the steps I have ahead. I'm not anxious and I'm not counting, I'm observing footprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment