Monday, June 14, 2010

Marinate

How did I go through my entire retreat without a single note in my journal? I suppose the scenario had inspirational overload, and I almost had to digest and let all the events resurface naturally, to internalize and regurgitate what dramatic impact I’ve really endured….which seems to be where my head is at right now as a matter of fact. So, three months after I left Thailand, I am finally starting to feel what traces it has left on my conscience. My entry just prior to this entry was only 3 days after my return. How ironic that I am about to word vomit all over this page with reflections from my trip so long after I’ve returned. Disagreeing that the material has to be fresh… I, more than ever, feel like the material has marinated and is ready to be served.

No comments:

Post a Comment